Phoenix Gymnastics CentreLearn more
**PRIVATE CLASSES CAN BE ARRANGED - CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION (email@example.com)!
***CLIENTS WITH A CREDIT - CREDIT CAN ONLY BE APPLIED TO THE "FULL PAYMENT" OPTION
1. Click on your desired program.
2. Click on your desired Class (or skip to step 4 by clicking on the "+" found to the right)
3. Click on the "register" button found to the right.
4. If you a new member, you will be prompted to create a new Phoenix Amilia family account. Once complete, click "add a person" to register your child for a program.
5. Select participant for the class.
6. New members, you will be prompted to purchase a Membership. Please select the “Recreation Membership (2020/2021)”.
7. Your activity will be added to your cart which will appear in green/black the top right-hand corner of your screen. You have 10 minutes to complete your transaction.
If you are registering multiple children from the same family or for multiple classes within the same session, please add all of your classes to your cart before checking out. Once a class has been added to your cart, click on the "Continue Shopping" button or navigate to the top left main "Register" button to add another class.
All participants are required to hold a valid Membership (July 1, 2020 - June 30, 2021). Please select the non-refundable “Recreation Membership (2020/2021)” which is valid until June 30, 2021. Membership is currently $57.00 + GST.
Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard and Direct Debit (Just enter your banking information that can be found on a cheque!). If you wouold like to register by cash or cheque please stop by our office to take care of your registration in person.
Are you interested in applying for funding to cover the cost of this class session? Please check out our information regarding registering with funding online here.
Our deadline for registering with funding for classes is 3 weeks before the start date of your program!
All cancellation requests MUST be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and are subject to the following conditions:
1) 7 Day Cancellation: If the cancellation request is received 7 days or less from the class start or booking date, a 50% refund may be issued.
2) Cancellation due to participant illness or injury: Participant will be refunded for the remainder of the classes AFTER written notification AND a doctor's note has been received to email@example.com.
3) No Shows: NO REFUND
4) Underage Participants: Phoenix Gymnastics clearly outlines that children must be 2 years of age on or before the first day of class. No refunds will be issued to parents who ignore this policy at registration time.
5) Developmental Readiness: Refunds will NOT be provided for participants who are "not ready" for our structured classes. Please contact us to discuss our programs BEFORE registering.
6) ALL cancellation requests MUST be submitted in WRITING to firstname.lastname@example.org before the start of class for any refund to be considered. No refunds will be issued after the start of classes.
7) In ALL cases the AGF Membership fee and Amilia service fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
*8) NEW! Facility Closure - all programs will receive CREDIT for classes/programs missed.
Phoenix Gymnastics reserves the right to cancel/combine any programs with insufficient registration prior to program start date.
There will be a $25.00 administration fee for all refunds issued.
If you have any issues please don't hesitate to contact us during the business hours posted on our website by phone (780-438-0586) or email email@example.com.