To reserve a class using your multipass there are two ways in. The simplest is to login to your account, click on Team Triumph Programs. On the right (above) you will see a mini calendar icon and in light blue "some activities are available as drop ins." Click there and then click on the date you wish to reserve. Checkout, click on your name, click on your multipass and it will decrease the number of passes you have left. Reservations must be done more than a day in advance so please be sure to reserve before the class.
Option 2 to reserve using your mulitpass is below.
1) Membership - Click on the "Membership" Tab up top and buy a 9 month membership for swim club and/or 8 month indoor cycling club - pay by monthly installments and get a few FREE weeks included. Best Value! (Promotion expires Nov 1st/2017)
2) Session - Buy a Session and commit for the term. (think school terms). Click on Fall Term 2017 options below.
3) Multipass - Commit to 6 classes per sport per term. Click on the "Multipass" Tab up top and buy the sport you would like to register for. Reserve your classes before you come. To reserve your classes that you wish to attend, click on the Mulitpass tab - eligible activities - click on the day you would like to register for then click your dates(s) on the calendar and then check out. Be sure to select your name and then click on your mulitpass.
4) Drop In - Pay by the class. Pay online here and book your class before you come. Click on Fall Term 2017 options below, click drop in then buy desired date on the eligible activities calendar. OR login to your account, on the right (above) you will see a mini calendar icon and in light blue "some activities are available as drop ins." Click there and then click on the date you wish to reserve. Checkout, click on your name and put in your payment. Reservations must be done more than a day in advance so please be sure to reserve before the class.
Don't forget. You need to be registered in a class before you attend!
* NOTE - Current OAC members, please click on the OAC member choice to receive discounts.
A club for all ages and abilities! Join Team Triumph for swim practices at the Canterbury Pool in Alta Vista, Ottawa. Workouts are geared towards triathletes but you don't have to be a triathlete to join!
Swimming is all about efficiency. Learn to swim smoothly and comfortably by receiving stroke correction and video on the spot. Improve your technique with Total Immersion skills and drills. Work hard using your personal set repeat times which are given to each swimmer. Swimmers of all levels are welcome from Newbies to Ironmen.
Join Team Triumph Triathlon Club for a carefully planned and structured indoor cycling, run and strength program at the Ottawa Athletic Club. Coaches Julia Aimers and Maggie King will be at the helm teaching our popular multisport program. Tight for time? You have the option to do your strength training before the class or after.
YOGA FOR ATHLETES Join our Yoga class if you want to enjoy a great stretch, core strength, breathing and relaxing class which targets all the right areas for endurance enthusiasts! Combine it with the indoor cycling so you are warmed up and ready to stretch, relax and breathe. To register click Yoga below and join for the session or drop in for a class. 4 Class Term Multipass also available above.
Non OAC Members Welcome!
The Ottawa Athletic Club facilities include treadmills, weights, showers, hot tub, sauna and a private spinning studio. You don't have to be a member of the facility to join us! The OAC is located at 2525 Lancaster Rd, just off the Walkley Exit on the 417. Special rates for OAC members!
FRIDAY MORNING RUNNING CLUB
Join us for a running work out in the arboretum and on the canal and improve your fitness, form and speed. We will meet a 9am for running warm-ups and then the workout will be explained. We will be doing loops in the arboretum so no one gets left behind! To register click below and join for the session or drop-in and book your class on the eligible activities calendar before you come.
Our Summer program includes all of the outdoor activities plus the Wednesday morning swims at the Canterbury Pool. Our best deal of the season taking into account that our members go away and can't do all of the activities on the schedule! Over 80 workouts to choose from all Summer long!! Schedule varies each week.
The Summer Program include the following:
Monday morning Meech Lake Swims (July-Aug)
Tues/Thurs morning Clinics and Workouts (May-June)
Thursday Group Club Rides (May-Sept)
Wed morning 6:30am Canterbury Swims (July-Aug)
Friday Morning Running Club (May-Sept)
All participants in the Team Triumph Summer Program must be registered as a club member with Triathlon Ontario 2018 and take out Triathlon Ontario Individual Accident Insurance.
Monday to Fridayfrom 8:30am to 7pm EST
Our office is currently open Our office is currently closed